Do you want to learn how to build an emergency fund?
I recently asked you, my readers, what you want to read about right now. The majority of you told me that you’d like to learn more about emergency funds.
In today’s blog post, I answer questions such as:
- What is an emergency fund?
- Should you have an emergency fund if you are in debt?
- How much should be in an emergency fund?
- Where should you keep your emergency fund?
- Should I keep my emergency fund in a separate account?
- Can’t I just use my credit card as my emergency fund?
- How can I save enough money for my emergency fund?
Thinking about how you would handle certain life situations is exactly why today’s post about emergency funds is so important.